Saturday, November 4, 2017

Anomaly.


I don't know how I could travel through time.
I don't know how I could know what's going on in someone else's mind.
I don't know how to walk away from things I don't love any longer.
I know nothing about it.

If I know how,
It'll come out clearly enough.
I want to rephrase the world in my head,
To make you understand.

Am I trying to disappear?
Do I look like a winner?
Did it hurt?
Moron.

I want to let it out from my system.
I've been avoiding it for years.
Being in touch with the real terribleness of your life,
It's just disgusting.

It's like, I'm reading the same page for a hundred times.
My feelings are fighting,
My mind is falling randomly,
And my hands are shaking.

Honestly,
I don't want to know.
I don't want to know how.
I don't want to know why.

 I know that,
There was no shame in admitting that I didn't have the answer.
Guess it'll be fine.
I will let go.

There will be turbulence,
And memories will keep me alive.
There will be time,
And you will understand the way I think about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says