Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Airwaves.

When you love,
It seems like no one else is around.
All the wrongs inside your head,
You take it all and you make them right.

The pain,
The misery,
You put it behind those walls,
You hide it all.

This heart is so caring.
Like, it always there for you,
To tell you I care,
And show you how life could be.

Can you feel it?
How life takes you by surprise?
It's like, your feeling spreads throughout the room,
It blurs your vision.

You give me a heart to honor.
Together, we let the fear comes and goes.
And together, we feel the heat from our brains.
We move away, to a better place.

This, is an intimate relation of truth.
We will get through it fast,
To enjoy the new youth inside us,
To protect something beautiful.

I love you and I care.
I am proud to stand next to you.
Now, breathe, softly,
We are in the same airwaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says