Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cosmos.

Here I am,
Wandering,
Shaking,
Flying above and beyond.

I know you'll stay.
I know you'll never leave.
But it hurts me,
To think that we only have forever here and now.

It has been years,
When you laid your eyes on me,
When you said that I am the love you need,
The one who got away.

But no,
I'm here for him.
And no, it doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you.
I don't want you to go.

It's just,
This boy is special.
He's always looking at something beyond me.
He can never see me.

So why are you here, you asked.
I'm here to help him,
To help you,
To love you.

You come with me, you said.
I know I don't know where I want to go.
My legs can't carry me somewhere I want to be.
But my eyes keep moving, through the distance.

The sky is clear,
I can see the moon from here.
I can see you,
I can see us.

Maybe I should leave.
Maybe I should walk to the far end of my mind.
Maybe I need some time,
Maybe I don't need one.

No, I can't remember when I fell in love with you naturally.
It's delusional.
But I will carve my name in your veins,
And live a trace of myself behind this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says