Thursday, March 1, 2018

Last Tears of the Wolf.


I've been counting since forever,
Talking nonsense,
Thinking out loud,
Killing time.

Something is reverberating,
Through my muscular organs,
Through my veins,
In a blink of an eye.

He's there,
From the beginning of time until now,
He's been howling, crying, and running with the wolves,
Trying to find a way to the dark side of the moon.

He doesn't know how to explain something that no one can't see.
He doesn't know how to not to kill people.
He lives alone.
But, he knows how to love someone sincerely.

It's frustrating, and he knows it.
He lives by his sword, the mighty Muramasha.
Blood falls down so fast from his forehead,
But still, he doesn't feel a thing.

Listen,
It's his favorite love song,
A soft and serene song,
A gentle melody.

I won't let him go.
I won't let him walk alone.
Hijikata Toshirou,
Let's be lonely together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says