Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Deficiency As the Excess

I've been thinking about something.
I'm different from you and other girls.
Why?

I love alien and predator.

Alien VS Predator?
Cool movie :D

I love Captain Jack Sparrow.
Well, everybody does.

Oh and i'm in love with his father, Captain Teague :D

And Captain Davy Jones!

the way he talks, i love it :)

Animals. Ehem.
I love white tiger.

He/she looks so pretty, isn't he/she?

For dog, i choose Samoyed

Stunning to look at xD

ORCA!


T-REX!



Dolphin, Donald Duck, The Little Mermaid, Homer Simpson, The Joker, Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Robert Downey Jr., Taylor Lautner, Billie Joe Armstrong, Stratocaster, Toyota Landcruiser, Disney's movies, Guy Fawkes, oreo, baby elephant, Tibet, Hawaii, Maldives, Bora-Bora, Peru, Thailand, Hidenori Iwasaki, Rikku, Harvest Moon, Bring Her Head To Athena, The Joker, Front Mission 4, Scrab, servbot, piano, Dino Crisis etc....

I'm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says