Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes.


I know a song called "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes",
Sung by Cinderella, one of my favorite Disney characters.
Is that true?
If I dreamed about something, it's a wish my heart made?

I didn't wish for you.
I didn't wish a thing.
But I had a long conversation with my friend before I went to sleep.
And yes, I was talking about us.

I won't say I miss you.
Because maybe, you're already know.
I miss the moment when you kissed my forehead.
I miss us.

But life goes on.
I have to move forward.
With or without you.
I have to be ready.

We deserve chances.
But maybe not today, not tomorrow.
Or maybe a couple years ahead.
Or maybe no.

Just don't give up on me.
Learn to live with differences.
With or without me.
Learn for your happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says