Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Cautionary Tale.


"Listen to me, Dog. I would never go any further than this. I always in for the kill, so you can count on me. We're the apex predator here, Dog. We're ready to blow some shits this morning. Yeah, call me a serial killer then I'll blow your head off. Two years after this, meet me in Italy. Good food and red wine, geez, I'm gonna dine like an Italian. Or meet me in Brazil. The country has no extradition treaty with our country. Man, I'll be worshiping those Brazilian girls! Well, I've been away too long. I need to go home. Home is where the answer is. I need to see my boss ass bitch. And one thing, there's no honorable way to kill, Dog. No gentle way to destroy. There is nothing good in war, except its ending."

"Yeah, you've seen the worst, Smoke. You watched your commander calmly shot your brothers down and burned their bodies. It was something. It was a good shot. It was unbelievable. You're tired. You need to throw away all of your guns and invite all the jokers from the North and the South to make you laugh. You've been conveying pain and fear. When you start considering who really are the leads in the game, it's the people you see the most, doing all the saving, the planning with that fancy moves. But it's all yours. You did a very good job. You had the chance to make things right."

"Ha, you right, Dog. You see, chances don't always mean a happy ending. Sometimes, it's just another shot to end things right. God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best. I got you, Dog, the best sniper in the galaxy. Now, face the reality. The war isn't over yet. For me, it hasn't even started yet. Keep on reloading your shit, Smoke. Kill those suicide bombers. Tell Drums and M.K to bomb the town right away. I'll go now."

"Aye, Smoke, copy that. Be ready..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says