Sunday, December 8, 2013

Painting Pain.


You are my sweetest downfall.
The sweetest, the hardest,
The illness, the careless,
The manliest? No, you're not.

I didn't beg for more.
I didn't beg you to love me back.
I didn't touch you.
I didn't look after you.

I'm a thief.
Stealing some of your body parts,
It's contagious.
It hurts me deep.

Someone said,
When I least expect someone,
That person will come to find me.
It's useless.

Season changes,
Raindrops and teardrops look the same,
Wet coat and daffodils,
We never stayed the same.

I have some many wishes here inside my chest.
I wish I could stop you.
I wish I could make a bigger shield,
I wish you could turn to me and won't look back.

Hazel eyes and cigarettes,
You come in red, I can't tolerate.
White owls and a barking dog,
I convinced myself that I won't have you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says