Monday, January 7, 2013

I Am Not A Soldier With A Heart Made ​​of Wood.


Don't ever think,
That I don't know the truth.
I know your life,
And I know your position.

Okay, fine.
I don't know you.
But I searched the truth.
And I didn't like what I found.

Please.
Don't make me want you.
Don't make me think that you're the one for me.
Don't make feel comfortable with you.

Your words are not going to kill me.
My brain is working.
Don't make me feel like I am the one you've been searching for.
Because I am not.

I know you but I don't know your world.
Your taste, your favorite things.
Let her satisfies you with what she has.
With what she has done to your life.

I am nobody.
I'm just a new person here.
The truth I found in you makes me say, "Fuck it."
So, don't make me turn that shit into a "Fuck You."

So here you are.
Don't be such a denial person.
You're too old for that.
And I'm too old to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says