Monday, December 31, 2012

When We Meet In the Northern Sky.


Floor made of wood and a room shades of gray.
Fluffy pillows and blanket.
Photographs and slow music.
Your favorite things hanged above your bed.

You loved to hug me when we went off to take a nap.
You waited me until I fell asleep.
You kissed my forehead like I am your favorite doll.
You whispered 'I love you' over and over again.

Remember when we sit separately in a room and you were talking to your friend,
You called me to came to you,
Then you kissed my cheeks and told me to return to where I sit.
You knew what I want and what I need.

You knew that we rarely had time together because we often spent our time with our friends.
So when we were on our way to Safari Park,
You took the left lane and said,
"Good for us, isn't it? So we can share things about us and nobody will disturb"

Years go by.
You've changed a lot.
But it is still you.
Still my rainy day.

It hurt,
When we were in the car after you picked me up and I drove your car,
You said, "I don't live to be yours, but as the best man at a time when you're happy or when you're down"
It hurt, I swear.

And when you said,
"You want me to be your husband? Are you sure that you want to have a husband who can't be your leader in marriage and religion?"
Just because of those tattoos on your body.
It hurt.

And when the last time you visited me.
Hell, I've been missing those eyes of yours.
Your smile and the way you look at me.
Perfect.

But I am sorry.
It's all over.
But I promise I will keep you in me forever.
So there won't be another goodbye.

Now you understand.
Look at me.
It wasn't him who broke my heart with these fond memories.
It was you all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says