Monday, May 13, 2013

And In That Moment I Swear We Were Infinite.


Anggia sits on the sofa at the balcony in her house.
Waiting.
She's waiting someone to come home,
To give her the warmest hug she had ever got.

She remembers something.
Five years ago, at the beach.
It was midnight and it was cold.
It was beautiful.

That was the first time when Juneau confessed to her,
That he loves her and wants to be with her.
And that was the first time Juneau kissed her forehead,
Because they agreed to start a new life together.

Juneau is a great man, a gentle man.
Anggia and Juneau are one.
They understand each other,
It's like they can communicate with only using their inner voices.

Juneau is Anggia.
Anggia is Juneau.
Juneau is hers.
Anggia is his.

Knock, knock.
Suddenly, there's a knock on the door.
Anggia runs towards the door and opens it.
It's Juneau.

They're staring each other for a minute.
"What took you so long?", Anggia looks mad.
"You said you'll be home at 7, but take a look to your watch, what time is it? It's almost midnight!", Anggia's voice rises.
"My plane got delayed... Why are you mad?", asks Juneau.

"I miss you!", and Anggia drops her tears.
Juneau keeps silent and still staring at her.
"What are you looking at?!", asks Anggia.
"I'm looking at my wife. She's always stunning to look at", answers Juneau.

Juneau hugs her like he never hugged her before.
He kisses her forehead and wipes her tears.
"Don't cry, Anggia. Angel doesn't cry", says Juneau.
Anggia smiles at him.

They walk in, to the living room.
Anggia is making a hot tea for her husband,
While her husband is relaxing on the sofa.
Juneau looks tired.

"Angel", Juneau calls her wife. "Mind to accompany me?"
"Where to?", Anggia walks towards her husband and puts a cup of hot tea on the table in front of them.
"To heaven, to meet my other angels", says Juneau.
"Sure", answers Anggia.

They walk together upstairs towards a door with the word 'heaven'.
Juneau opens the door and smiles so wide.
"My angels are sleeping", Juneau steps inside the room.
"I miss my twins so much", says Juneau.

Juneau is watching his twins sleeping.
His face really shows Anggia that he really misses their children.
Juneau kisses the twins and walks towards Anggia.
"Goodnight, my King Angelo and my Queen Angela", says Juneau and he closes the door.



"Juneau, I am happy to have you. At the first, I can't imagine that I'll be your wife. But now you see, I am giving you my all and I am a proud mother and a proud wife. Yes, Juneau, I will marry you, I will be your wife. Like you said, until death do us apart"


"Angel, I will marry you today and everyday"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says