Monday, May 6, 2013

Wherever He Is, That's Where My Home Is.


Just like the old days,
I'm letting the world flows through me.
I can almost see the sea from here.
I'm gonna dive in and make my bones hurt by the cold.

What?
Hey, I'm doing great.
Just because I talk with an accent,
Doesn't mean I think with an accent.

Stop.
I am stopping myself for rewinding the memories.
I've promised myself to not to touch it.
But why my feeling and my logic won't cooperate?

He's like the air to me.
Why can I just love him?
He's so easy to love.
I must see it through, what brought me here.

I can almost hear your voice,
Telling me to remember all the good,
How we loved and laughed and played.
Forgetting all the bad.

January is all I know and all I ever want to know.
Why a month?
Because it's long enough to be meaningful,
But short enough to stay out of trouble.

Do you know something?
You're defying every law of nature I've ever known.
Life will never be better or sweeter than this.
Why don't you just tell me what you need?

We tried to be wrong once in a while.
We did our ego good.
Now, would you picture your life for me?
Twenty years from now, with me by your side?

I know what we had was real.
I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent our time together.
You gave me so many things,
And that's what I hope to give to you forever. 

Juneau, I can almost see you,
That one day, you'll be here too.
Live the life you have before we separated.
For I will be here, waiting to welcome you.




"I know that she is good and strong and deserves all the love this world has to give. Can't you see that, how wonderful, how special she is?"
-Juneau, Kópavogur.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Says