Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Another Heart To Break.


Some people asked me a very good question,
Why don't we go back together?
Why don't I just give it another try,
Because they knew that you agree with them.

Because you are someone who has been protecting me for almost ten years.
Because you are someone who has been loving me for years.
And I always welcome you here and everywhere.
Yes, I always let you in.

That's the reason why I don't agree with them.
I don't want us back together like we were.
I would rather keep you close, here.
I don't want to lose you one more time.

We were so young back then, though we are now.
We let each other did what we wanted,
We loved each other without a single question,
We had each other and we never asked for more.

And came the day where I had enough.
You didn't break my heart,
But you broke the promises you've made.
I didn't regret, but you did.

I walked away and you stayed.
You convinced me and made another promises.
You assured me that you will not leave me like that again.
And for almost ten years, you've been doing it wisely, well, sometimes.

I don't want to lose you again.
I want to keep you this way.
I know I can't give what you really want in return.
I told you so many times, right?

I was glad when you agreed with me a few months ago.
I knew it hurt so much,
But I had to make you realized,
That you've been hurting yourself for almost ten years.

I won't recall the memories I had with you.
Remember, you are not my bestfriend nor my lover.
You are one of the people I don't want to lose.
You are someone who understands me and my life so much.

Thank you for the love that you gave,
Thank you for tattooed my last name on your back,
Thank you for the hands that have been wiping my tears away for almost ten years so fondly,
I love you so much, Raihanif.

7 comments:

  1. i wish i could protect you forever not only ten years,dear. fyi,i didnt hurt myself. i'm happy. thank you for writing this for me cuz this is the first time you wrote my name on on your blog. you are not my best friend nor my lover too cuz you are me and i am you. i love you too dear,more than you do. cheers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too,dear. til our eyes meet again. i'm near you if you need me. travis barker lookalike will never go far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. by the way thats my baby over there inside your belly am i right? our future baby boy just like you always want hahah

    ReplyDelete

Says