Thursday, April 10, 2014

Until There Was You.


I'm sorry.
I should have kept you closer.
I should have watched you nicer.
I should have loved you better.

You're still the one that I adore.
And I guess I will always adore you that way.
The one and the only,
The way you are.

Your paths are straight.
You don't live in our dreams anymore.
What is ours is not ours anymore.
And now my heart is open to love and regret.

I'm reminiscing the moment we made.
What I'm wishing right now is to have nother figure to hold,
Someone who loves to talk, another similar figure like you.
Yes, someone who doesn't exist.

Outside in the morning air,
You've known the times that you've lived and died.
You heard the soundtrack of your future.
You ran to it and left me behind.

You didn't include me there in your future.
It's okay now,
It doesn't matter anymore.
It's good for you though.

I am not good enough.
We're different but that's not a big deal for me.
Well maybe, for you.
Fuck this shit.

Once again,
I am sorry that I came.
I ruined your life.
It won't happen again.

"Because all of me loves all of you and all your perfect imperfections"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says