Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Under the Starry Sky of Her Imagination, She Dances of A Journey.


Dear you,
Who lives so far away,
I miss you now more than ever.
I miss you like hell.

Have you ever wondered what it could be like,
Back in the day when I was too selfish, 
You were after nothing I could give,
And we're not always what we promised to be.

Have you ever wondered what it could be like, 
Back in the day when you tried to reach me,
There's nothing there,
And we are better off this way.

Maybe,
I should have held you tighter,
I should have treated you better,
I should have loved you from a distance.

I loved you,
More than anyone else could ever know.
But you left,
And I've never been one to beg you to not to.

And now, there's nothing left for me to do.
I watched with tears in my eyes as you walked away.
I miss your voice, that laughter,
I loved you and could that be enough?

And now there's silence,
It's been too long since I've heard from you.
And now I realize, 
That my heart still belongs to you.

Have a great life out there in Borneo.
Follow your heart,
And yes, you have to sacrifice someone for it.
Now, let me close this book.

I love you.
Wherever you are,
Remember, there's still a space in my heart that will always belong to you.
I miss you, more than you'll ever know.

2 comments:

Says