Saturday, December 16, 2017

Youth.

Maybe you don't believe.
Maybe you won't believe.
But it's real,
And I'm waiting.

You're in love,
Then you are the lucky one.
Because most of us are bitter over someone,
And I am one of them.

Maybe,
I live only to realize that reality will kill me before I get there.
The heartbreaks from fallen relationships,
Strips away my romance, my love,
My hope, my trust. 

It's cheesy,
But it's true.
You still have room for emotions,
You have her, you have him.

It's a reckless living,
And it's far more dangerous than you ever realize.
I only have one life, one body,
And I should take a good care of it.

You're breaking me.
You broke my chest once,
You held my hand once,
What do I have to regret?

This is us,
Our minds, our hearts,
Common sense and all,
Flickering, trembling.

"I need you," you said.
"I need you," I replied.
Give us help.
Give us another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says