Saturday, November 4, 2017

Jupiter.


There's a lighthouse I used to know back in my hometown.
Though it can only cast light into the darkness,
But I love that place.
I miss that place.

I went there one day,
And draw a lot of pictures.
I left some drawings,
Then I went home.

It took months until my memories fade.
Even my most precious ones fade surprisingly quickly.
It changed course,
And went nowhere.

My memory is a monster.
I forget, but it doesn't.
It's like, I've been hiding something for years.
I think I have it, but it has me.

I thought I'm an outsider,
By recalling these memories. 
In my personal store of dreams,
Those are an expression that was lost.

I realized,
That someone wants to keep me alive.
He told me to keep on learning,
To make sure that my path is right.

But what if I choose to forget?
What if, Osaka has the most beautiful sunrise?
What if, Hallstatt is no longer a village, but a city?
What if, for now I am winter?

People come and go,
And I don't believe it when they are in love with someone.
Love comes and go,
Feeling changes unexpectedly.

Can I be the reason why the possibility of remembering has been found?
Can I be the reason that you are exist, because I remember you?
Can I erase all that has happened today?
Am I living in the dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says