Monday, February 12, 2018

Goodbye, London.


He left that morning.
I hope he left with no regret,
I hope he'll find what he's been looking for.
Because there is no turning back.

His last words still echoing in my head,
"Don't hurt yourself like I did," he said.
But this is the price we pay,
This is what we came for.

Minds like ours cannot be tamed,
And I wonder how long this will last.
Your colors are getting darker,
I was blinded, I was too far away.

Maybe I'm in love.
Too in love,
But too weak to carry on,
Too selfish to face the reality.

London is a lovely guy.
He never asked for more,
He never asked for love.
He loves me for who I am, and it's hard.

I got your messages.
I listened to it for hours,
Pain on pain on play repeating,
The burden gets too heavy.

I had hidden a lot of things inside.
I never dared to show them.
In silence, I tried to kill them,
But the heart wants what it wants.

My dear London,
I'm writing a letter I will never dare to send.
Touch my swollen eyes,
You can read me, go ahead.

London,
Come back to me.
We could have been so glorious.
I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says