Monday, September 14, 2009

If Walt Disney Were Still With Us...............................

I was listening this song; Pocahontas - Colors of the Wind


Gee i really love the song! (Em you really out of date zzz)
I wish i could sing with nature.......
I want to hear the hum of the mountain,
The wind sings of a journey...
I wish i could live in the world of imagination.................................................

Second!
Aladdin - A Whole New World


For me, they are the best couple ever!
FYI; Aladdin looks similiar to my high school friend named Sb LOL
He has the brown skin but he's not a street rat, underline that
I really love the intro of the song.
The piano makes me feel like flying and soooo relaxing :D
I love the song.

Third, The Lion King - Circle of Life


This is my favorite film and my favorite song when i was a kid :D
I remember when Mufasa died,
I ran into my parent's room and hid behind the door.
I was afraid to see Mufasa's death scene LOL
After that, i showed up and i cried,
Because Simba kept calling her dad.
It was sad.
But still i love the movie :D

To hear these song make me happy and smile :D
Not only these songs, but the whole Disney's songs!
Like Cinderella, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid...
Oh i wanna turn back time! :D

4 comments:

  1. aku jg suka A Whole New World nis hihi x) waktu itu aku nonton Peabo Bryson nyanyiin lagi di jjf berduaan sama raka nontonnya huahahahaha :P
    aku jg suka Reflection (Mulan) sama Dreams That You Wish Will Come True (Cinderella) liriknya bagussss x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinderella yg A Dream Is A Wish You Heart Makes ya? :D gw juga sukaaa bgt sm yg So This Is Love :D lagu2 Disney tuh keren2 bgt :D
    aduh romantis bgt yaaaaaaaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. iya, gue gatau deh judulnya apa hhe. makanya kadang gue suka lagu2 soundtrack disney (yg skrg2 jg), soalnya kyknya maknanya bagus deh. lagunya Bolt aja gw suka yg miley cyrus sama john travolta hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaya Hannah Montana ya? hahhhaha
    yg judulnya apa sih tuh??

    ReplyDelete

Says