Monday, November 16, 2009

....And The Hero Will Drown


I was looking at my inbox this afternoon and saw a folder.... well i named it 'Argharna'. I opened it and and i saw 330 messages neatly arranged from top to bottom, from him. It was... Perfect. It was nice :)

And i opened a message from the top eighth of it. It said "be tough my dear, i will always on your side" but where is he now? Oops.

I know i will never stop to see these messages. So i renamed my folder '.', fullstop only, rather than making me sick to see 'Argharna'.

I know that i can't move on with him around. I know that i will suffer. But i will do anything to make him understand the real meaning of life, the principles of life, how to defend the person he loves... And maturity, that's the most important.

He wont change if we are still together. He needs to find out, without me, i think he would be better. He needs to see the world and rate himself, whether he's good or not.

I closed my inbox. And smile. I wont cry, enough for me. Please, be the best that everyone could have, i will always pray what's best for you.


With love and tears,
Nyunyu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says