Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Noah? Still Using the Same Skinny Jeans For Years? That's Freakin' Cool.


Noah came to visit. He gave me a very wide smile. He looked the same, big black hair, skinny and all black. Still I cant see his eyes.

Noah asked me about my feelings right now. Unintelligible.

He took out something from his pocket, cigarette. He burned it and emitted a wreath of smoke. He sit near me as I laid down on the bed. He bit his lip, and said, "You'll never gonna make it".

I looked at him, he didnt look back. "You're letting your suggestion controls you. Dont let 'em. You'll die in vain because of it".

"Noah, unexpected feelings come everytime", I tried to give an objection, and he said, "I know, but, do you still call it an unexpected feelings? You already know that this will come. Think about your body, Mon. She's getting weak everytime it starts".

Noah was right. "But Noah, I've been trying to fix myself and it works.... Well, atleast for a while". "That words can turn out to forever, Mon. Careful".

Maybe, all of you dont understand what he had said. Let me tell ya, unexpected feelings come just because our suggestion is stronger than you know. It makes you weak, eventhough you're a strong person with a strong feelings.

Noah, what should I do?

"Cry. It's human nature. Eventhough crying wont resolve your problems..... Atleast it makes you feel a lot better. For this condition, I suggest you to cry first, think hard later", good answer. "By crying, you letting it all out. You'll feel better. You can think normally again. It makes you 'clean', got it? Relax, he loves you so much".

I dont have anything to say. That's the answer. Noah really understands me.

"Just pretend to be okay or you'll make him feel heavy".

Our conversation ended. I told him that I am so sleepy, I couldnt hold it anymore. Noah smiled and he said "Goodnight, be ready". And he went away without saying anything. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says