Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey Yo Bruno, I Think My Thoughts Profoundly Calming My Emotions.

Bruno, thankyou. Well, I'm feeling a lot better now. I dont know if it's just a temporary feeling or what but.... I've been trying to make it comes out positively. And, at the moment, it works.

My friends told me that, a lot of girls are waiting their babies too. They survived, so why cant I survive while they can? I am a strong girl, I am not that weak. I told my baby that words, and he said "That's a good motivation" well, good motivation always comes from something around us, and for me, good motivation comes from him :)

I guess I dont have to fooling myself around with this problem, it'll make me look uncool. Better think in a positive way so everything goes good, for me and him.

Well Bruno, I really love this boy. My arms will miss him more than they know. I'm going to make it all ok, or maybe, I'm going to make it looks ok. Nevermind. No, I dont give a damn by the way.

It's 2:15 am. Gosh, I thought it's still 12:30 am! Should sleep now, thanks Bruno. For being a great imaginary friend. Thankyou. Visit me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says