Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dreamcatchers.


Do you remember the day you used to pick me up from campus,

And went to a several places for dinner?
And do you remember when I said "Don't Go",
A couple days before you went back to your academy?

Please stay a little longer.
Longer, than ever.

One day,
I will watch you soar.
But will you watch me?
Watch me take a good care of your children.

Do you know,
The moment when I said "Dont Go"
My heart is crying.
But I know that my heart is begging for something which is impossible to do.

When I watched you slowly disappear at the airport,
My heart tore in two.
When I arrived at home and looked around and you weren't there,
I described myself as a ghost.

Please, for one day,
Dont ever leave this bed, this house, our world.
Seize yourself for me.
Lock yourself for a day.

Tell me that you need me because I love you so much.
Say you never leave me because I need you so much.
Assure me that you wont go anywhere.
Give me years to keep you in me because I dont want to lose you, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says