Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Elegy.


City lights complete my night.
Here I am, standing alone on the balcony with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand.
Watching those lights glittering to one another.
Wearing his white shirt and my old black shorts.

It's Saturday, 01:22 AM.
The rain stopped half an hour ago.
Still I can feel the cold breeze blowing through my hair.
And I can see the sky full of stars above so clearly.

My dreamcatcher still hanging above me.
Haven't had a nightmare for a long time.
I light on my cigarette.
I close my eyes.

Peace.
Together with nature.
I blend with the night and nature.
I'm singing their elegy.

Hear me.
Feel it.
I can hear those owls.
I can see an eagle flying behind that valley.

Wet trees and river.
Crickets and toads.
Lights and sounds.
Clear sky and stars.

I smile.
It's getting dark.
I walk inside the house.
I will dream of you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says