Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Song From A Dream.


Rain, baby, rain.
Keep on raining inside and outside my room.
Plastic raindrops are falling quitely in Neverland.
Touching my hair and my skin so softly.

It's getting colder and colder.
I'm lighter than air.
I turned off every light in my room.
Until I cant see my own hands.

Music plays,
From my playlist named "I'm An Owl"
Wet street and barking dogs,
Make me feel sleepy and make me smile.

I close my eyes.

I can feel you from here.
I can clearly see you from here.
Writting something about the sky,
On your bed, near the window.

I'm watching you sleep now.
Tired face and cold pillow.
I can hear your heart beat.
I can feel the warm of your breath.

I open my eyes.

Smiling at nothing.
I'm humming my favorite lullaby.
22:47 PM, I'm still breathing.
Clinging myself to a dream.

I drink up my midnight tea.
Feeling all good,
Ready to sneak into my blanket.
And now, I'm turning off myself until the sun comes up.

See you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says