Sunday, June 23, 2013

I Was Torn From Life.


Strange. I feel strange.
I'm on my bed.
I'm looking outside my window.
And I don't feel like breathing.

A bottle of beer and Lysergic Acid Diethylamide,
Weeds and ambient music,
My system works like shit.
My eyes are getting red.

I'm afraid.
I fear you, I fear me.
My heart is beating so damn fast.
Should I redeem my sins?

He told me before,
That I should've said it all.
I should've quit and stopped.
But my hands won't stop doing it.

Why do people scream for help?
Why do people cry when they hurt?
Why do people desire?
Why are we letting go?

Should I paint my face black?
Should I rip my mouth with a butcher knife?
Should I ask you what's going on?
Should I run to see what's happening on the horizon?

I'm freaking my shit out of me.
I locked myself away from you.
I'm controlling my anger away from you.
I held your heart like I always did to you.

Nightmares and our dreams,
Self awareness and tears,
Black eyes and bloodstains,
Wear my skin now and move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says