Wednesday, May 19, 2010

....And She Said


I want you,
To stay beside me all day long.
I want you,
To feel me in your arms.
I want you,
To know that the most beautiful view is the one I share with you.
I want you,
To know that I always there for you.
I want you,
To see how much I need you.
I want you,
To wipe away my tears when I am crying.
I want you,
To touch my cheeks when I am sad.
I want you,
To let my arms wrap your body when you are down.
I want you,
To know that I always pray what is best for you.
I want you,
To answer my phone call just to say hello.
I want you,
To open you arms very wide when I run to you.
I want you,
To sing a long with me.
I want you,
To see me doing Tango seriously.
I want you,
To look through my eyes fondly and smile.
I want you,
To sit beside me until the night comes up.
I want you,
To watch the city lights with me until the morning comes.
I want you,
To be the best pilot that I have ever known.
I want you,
To reach your dreams.
i want you,
To be the best.
And last, but not least,
I want you...
To see me saying 'I love you' with tears.


Make it more than words.
I love you, Captain Dennis Albert Sapulete :)

2 comments:

Says