Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another Moment of Fear.


I can feel you from a distance.
I can feel your pain.
I can feel how it hurts.
I can feel you.

Sleeping giants and tarantulas,
Such a weird dream, isn't it?
Then you combine it with the colors of a mountain.
You are so colorful.

I can see what you see.
Yes, you can't take me to your place.
So do I.
I can't bring you here.

It won't work.
We are not that different.
It's just,
You don't believe what I believe.

Some people said that I was defying gravity.
Others said that I was blinding my own eyes.
I was walking alone, leaving footsteps.
I was hiding behind your fear.

You fell for me.
I am so sorry.
I won't live in vain anymore.
I won't make my heart works like crazy anymore.

Now, breathe with me.
In and out, love.
Love me, miss me.
You can't have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says