Sunday, August 25, 2013

This War Is Yours.


Think again, Atilla.
What will you do if it happens?
You won't say a word.
You love him.

I know that he could turn you out into a better person.
He could make you smile.
He has almost everything that you always want.
He has that eyes.

But would you face the same old shit like you did back then?
Could he be like one of us?
Could you guarantee your future with him?
Would you face the differences one more time?

You have to think more than twice, Atilla.
You don't want to fail yourself, don't you?
Think what's best for you first.
Think about your heart.

I know that you believe miracle does exist.
I know that you believe he would turn himself in for you.
I know that you love to gamble for your future.
But could you take the risk?

I won't see you cry like that again, Atilla.
You were hurt that days.
You were full of regrets.
Please, be careful for the next step you'll take.

I believe in you.
I believe you are a woman with your words.
I believe you are stronger than ever.
But remember, your heart is not that strong to face this once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says