Thursday, August 22, 2013

Keepers of the Faith.


Why are you getting closer?
Why are you here?
What made you come?
What made you here?

I am so sad.
Why did you have to come?
We can't be together.
We are not one.

I know that you are a stone-headed person.
A passionate one,
A boy with a good heart,
But our future won't include us.

We love to ride with the wind.
We are all about speed.
We live to conquer.
You're in the breeze with me.

But why do bunch of things separate us?
Why I have to face this once again?
Should I?
I don't want to sink in the same ocean again.

I need to do my life over.
Alone.
I don't want you here, there and everywhere.
Please, just don't hurt me.

Call me a selfish woman,
Because I am a woman with my words.
Call me a bitch,
Because I won't lose you that easy.

My heart, my body and my soul deserve another chance.
Mind to heal them and carry them?
Still, we don't know.
I don't know what you've been doing to me so far.

Keep my smile and carry it fondly.
We are the keepers of the faith.
Keep your faith in me and I'll keep yours.
For you to understand and for me to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says