Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tornado.

I've been there,
And done that.
I loved them once,
And I looked dead to them.

I've been there and other places.
Where I wasted my tears a lot.
Where I threw my self-esteem up in the air.
Where I gambled for nothing.

That man who died because of drugs,
That crazy man who has been loving me for almost nine years,
That man who has a beautiful daughter,
That man who has been singing for a band,
That man who has been working for national security,
That man who is good at drawing something,
That man who left me for another woman after I gave him everything and accompanied him for years,
That man who has no initiative to ask my condition,
That man who has his own world and does not want to socialize,
That man who has been my best friend,
I loved them.

I still care.
I will not erase them.
My memories of them won't die.
I loved them once and I respect them until now.

It wasn't only their faults.
My faults too.
Why I didn't understand them? Why I can't love them like they did?
Why did I win my ego that day?

Now, you.
Yes, you.
Can you?
Will you?

Do you vow to love me and care for me as long as you can?
Will you accept me with all of my faults and strenghts?
Will you understand what I want and what I need?
Will you accept me to be no other than myself?

I will be your best friend, your brother or your sister and your mother.
I will share you my heart and support you through the good times and the bad.
I will treat you with respect.
I will be a faithful companion for you and I will be patient with you and with myself.

Could you handle me?
Could you handle mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says