Sunday, January 19, 2014

Center of the Universe.


It was almost 7 PM,
Axel will be here beside me in no time.
Breathed in, breathed out,
I swore I cannot wait any longer.

I've been waiting for two weeks.
Axel will be happy to hear my confession.
He will lose his mind.
We will be a happy couple.

Then Axel showed up.
I ran to him and hugged him like crazy.
He hugged me so tight I can't breathe.
Yes, I really missed my man so much.

We sat on our bed.
Axel brought me so many things.
Lots of Chanel and Dior stuffs,
But Axel himself is the best.

Axel has just took a shower,
When I told him that I got something to tell.
Axel stood beside me.
Then we were standing in front of each other.

I smiled very wide,
Axel looked confuse.
Then I whispered a little in his ear,
That he's going to be a father.

His blue eyes showed me his feeling.
He screamed, he jumped.
He kissed me like crazy.
"I am going to be a father!", he said.

He almost cried.
He looked very happy.
He hugged me so tight.
Yes, we were in the center of the universe that moment.

Axel and I had a conversation for almost three hours.
We were talking about pregnancy and how much he loves me from the start until today.
Stroking my belly so fondly is his new hobby now.
And I loved his last words before we went off to bed.

"Thank you for being a great wife. You're a super woman. You're going to be a mother, and I'm really proud of you. Thank you for being a patient woman. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for giving colors in my life. Thank you for the "Yes, I will marry you", thank you for loving me back. You deserve me, all of me. Thank you, for the love you've been giving me, Mrs. Hedfors".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says