Friday, January 10, 2014

Leave the World Behind.


I was sitting on my bed,
When Axel came and told me,
That he had to go.
He had to go far away from this house.

Axel was sitting on the sofa in the living room,
When I came and told him,
That I never wanted this world.
I never wanted this condition.

Axel told me a bunch of things.
About life and about us.
We went down on a big road before this,
And we made it.

That's the reason why we are here now.
Together but not together,
Through the good times and the bad,
Our rights and our wrongs made us to be here.

I was talking to my friend through the phone overseas,
When Axel packed his things and asked me where his favorite t-shirt.
I ended the call and told him,
That I put his favorite t-shirt under my pillow.

Axel was talking to someone through his cellphone,
When I came to him to asked him about something.
He ended the call and said,
"You can keep my t-shirt while I'm away from you".

I was putting my mascara,
When Axel called my name and asked, "Ready?"
And I said, "Yes, I'm ready",
Though my heart broke in two.

The airport looked so busy that night.
It was sucks to see so many people walked around us.
I saw a girl kissed her mother's cheek before she went away.
I saw a guy kissed her girlfriend's forehead before he went away.

Axel was texting through his cellphone with someone,
When I was about to held his hand.
He stopped and put his cellphone in his pocket.
Then he held my hand like he already knew what I really wanted that moment.

I was looking at this cute little girl who was talking to her mother,
When Axel suddenly held my hand tighter than before,
He looked at me and said,
"This is it. Time to go".

I cried.
Axel kissed every inches of my face and hugged me around 2 minutes.
"Wait for me, because I will be back home only for you", he said.
I hugged Axel so tight like I never wanted to let him go, he kissed me for the last time,
He took his suitcase, smiled, and left.

One day, Axel and I will leave this world behind.
We'll be on vacation every weekend,
We''ll grow old together,
And as a wife, I have to be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says