Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heart Is King.


I don't miss that life.
Yes, I don't miss my life before I met Axel.
I am the happiest woman in the world.
And the luckiest.

I never asked for a better person.
I never asked for a better life than this before.
I never cried so hard like this before.
I never felt this way about love.

Two years ago, Axel asked me a question.
"Picture us two years from now. Can you see anything?".
Memories, laughter, and love,
Those aren't just memories on the wall.

Time goes by and I stand still,
We have each other,
We are so in love,
And yes, we're lovestung.

Everything's perfect now,
Since the day Axel carried our son in his arms and smiled.
We named him Elton,
And now Elton is two months old.

Elton's cries is our happiness.
Elton's smile is our life.
Elton's laugh is our life.
Elton, is ours.

Axel,
Thank you for letting me in.
I love you, I love Elton.
Thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says