Tuesday, December 17, 2013

And Oliver Asks Me To Love Someone New.


You're just a song I've made from a distance.
You're just a shadow behind the door.
We turned out to be a simple story,
But it changed after you made it a little longer.

We walked hand in hand through the woods.
Four little birds gave us a short intro to remember,
How we fell into a hole,
How we cried when we saw each other eyes.

I let you hurt me more than twice.
You felt a good vibe when you did that.
You saw me, you saw my eyes.
You pushed me to cry harder.

And the rain fell down so hard.
Lights went out,
The moon hid behind the black clouds.
We didn't kiss, we ran away from there.

With no direction, we ran like crazy.
Something chased us, but it was our shadows.
It was your words and your face.
It was you all along.

Another place, another chapter.
We arrived and we saw nothing.
Too late to notice,
Too late to go back in time.

And now we are standing in the light,
We are standing next to our future,
You will walk away without me.
You will not look back for what we have done.

I am just a mess beside you.
I can't pretend that I am okay,
And you can't pretend that you want me like I want you.
We are not belong to each other.

I dreamed about us,
Where we slept on the same bed,
And when I woke up, you were still dreaming.
Dreaming me to let you go.

Hey Oliver,
I will keep your favorite instrument.
You can keep my favorite flower,
We can keep our memories inside a box.

Oliver,
Go after her.
I will go after him.
We will not remember what we've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says