Monday, October 6, 2014

Welcoming A New Heartbeat.


I was looking outside my window last night,
When this thought came and blurred my vision.
About you, about us, about them,
About everything in front of my life.

I burst in tears.
For a minute, I began regretting what happened in the past.
But should I?
So I stopped.

I am a brave woman, I guess.
I love my past,
I love what had happened in my past,
Because of it, I won't be a woman today.

My old memories will always stay.
I won't erase. Can you?
Memories became lessons,
That I have to learn and understand.

Now I'm welcoming a new heartbeat in me.
I've got some things I need to see,
To learn, to feel, to understand, to hold, and to be grateful,
As a human.

Keep breathing.
Keep holding on.
Keep on walking.
Keep on loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says