Friday, April 24, 2015

My Notes From The Ocean Floor.


I have lived through many ages,
Through the eyes of a child, an eagle, and a wolf.
I have seen so many people invading my mind,
And destroying all in search of love.

I have seen the beauty inside me thriving in a fragile heart.
I have seen myself suffering in the darkness.
I have seen so many loving faces,
Turning back with regret.

When I met you in a hopeless place,
I felt strange.
It wasn't you.
But you succeed.

I've been crying in my sleep almost every night.
Ten months,
I've been missing someone for ten months.
My precious one, my man.

He breathes a fresh vitality into a familiar sound,
He helps me to create an atmosphere that is wistfully remembered.
He's the water thats runs down the river to the sea, over and over again.
He's my Atlantic ocean.

There are times when I am so deeply involved to our relationship,
And I completely lose my sense of self.
I swim so deep into him and forget where and who I am.
Then I come up for air like a deep sea diver.

I love you.
I won't give up that easy.
I will walk through the forest to find you.
To find happiness, in the summer air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says