Saturday, September 9, 2017

Don't Fall in Love with Me.


I love to stay up late at night.
I love to watch the clouds move in silence.
I love to feel the summer air.
I love feel the ocean breeze.

I love to sing in the middle of the night.
I believe that when I die,
I will turn into a song,
That people will hear and remember.

I love to blend with nature.
I breathe with them,
I sleep with them.
I share my life with them.

I love people.
I love to listen to their stories.
See them cry, laugh,
And walk with them.

I love animals.
I represent them,
I am their voice,
Because animals are a gentle living beings.

I am a dreamer.
I know so little of real life.
I love to live in my dreams,
Because it won't fail me.

So don't fall in love with me.
I don't have what you want,
I don't have time,
I won't think about you.

Just don't fall in love with me.
I won't tell you what the word "home" means to me.
I won't tell you about every person I've ever been in love with.
I won't tell you the first time I felt the weight of hate.

I don't know if anger is a sincere emotion,
Or just a fragile heart trying to scream.
I don't want to know what will happen next,
And I don't want to know whether it is wrong or right.

Fall in love with someone else.
My heart belongs to the sky, to the sea.
My mind belongs to those bodies that have lost their lives and minds.
I belong to me, so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says