Saturday, September 9, 2017

XO.

Him
01:12, Bergen, Norway

She's weak.
Very weak.
I want to help her.
Oh please, just let me be.

She wanted this world to still.
She wanted to be fixed within it.
But everything was on the move,
The clouds, the wind, and people.

I love it when she sings,
When she looks to the sky and smiles,
When she plays her favorite guitar,
She's just something.

But I can't see her sadness.
I can't stand it.
Something's disappear,
And she lost everything.

She's afraid.
I can see it.
Her eyes show everything.
Her fear, her future.

That's how it is.
No matter how hard I try,
I'm not going to be able to control my feelings for her.
I can't help loving her.

She makes me fall in love with her,
In just one glance,
In one second,
She changed my perspective.

I want to help her.
I want to glue those fractures back together.
I want to make her stronger.
I want her to forget.

Sadino,
I know I can't promise you things,
But keep my words,
That I will try to fix you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says