Monday, September 4, 2017

Your Name.


I wish I could forget everything.
I wish I could go far away from here.
I wish I could erase everything.
Yes, I'm wishing for something that would never happen.

I wish I could forget your name.
A name, which show me a fond collection of some lovely places,
A name that I won't throw around lightheartedly,
A name that I won't repeat without deep thought.

Somehow, your name becomes sacred to my lips.
No, it's forbidden.
And if I ever speak of you,
Then it's just my subconscious.

Let me find a room to settle.
Let me find a hollow places to root.
Things happened, so precious and strange,
And I wouldn't remember it even in my dreams.

I wouldn't recall it after either.
Every stitch, every touch, every glance,
I'll bury them,
And never wake them up.

Give me time to fix my broken strings.
Now, listen to me.
You are nameless,
And be happy for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says