Saturday, July 30, 2011

You Really Got Me, Shannon Leto.


Dear Shannon,
I dont care if you're turning 40 this year. I dont care if you're older than me. Why should I care?
No, dont close your eyes. Your eyes want to conquer the world and all the people out there.
You're different.
Hey, I love you.

Smile. I love your smile.
A naughty smile, yes! I love it!
I have nothing to say, sorry.

Now, turn right, left is okay.
There you are, perfect.
I love your arms. Can I touch?
Please, dont let me scream out loud.

Sing me something.
Dont forget the guitar.
Go ahead, 'Hurricane' is cool.
Shit. You're the man.

1 hour later.

Hit me. Steal it.
You're pushing me too hard.
Pull my hair, lock me down.
Show me, rule me.

I'm sweating, make it fast.
Go ahead.
Push, push, push.
Make me scream out loud, make me cry.

Now stop.
It's over.
Thankyou.

Readers, now you get what you deserve.


2 comments:

Says