Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Boy Named Aurora.


My boy, Aurora.
A boy with a spirit like a stallion.
He walks like he has no direction.
He runs like he has a wings on his back.

He lives with nature, he loves them, he blends with them.
He sleeps on the sand, he let the sea touches his body.
He let the wind sing him off to sleep.

My dearest, Aurora.
He let go of the fear inside me.
He smiles like nothing happened.
He holds my hands like I am his mother.

He loves to walk with Andes.
A big white horse which he called him 'bestfriend'.
He loves to hear the birds waking him up in the morning.
He loves to watch the sunrise and the sunset.
He loves being around them.

My dearest, Aurora.
I love you.
Your blue eyes made me cry once a night.
Those beautiful eyes, so deep and warm.
Eyes of the ocean.

He would smile though the sky is on fire.
He would laugh though he knows the time will come.
He would live forever.

Stay beside me, Aurora.
Keep on walking like you used to.
Keep on dreaming like you'll never know.
This galaxy is yours.
My heart is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says