Friday, July 1, 2011

The Song's Remembering Me of You. The Song's Called 'Tidal'.


Dala sits in front of her laptop.
She looks confuse, no, she looks so weird, so damn weird.
It ends tonight.

Dala cries in silence.
Dala takes a deep breath over and over again.
She lights on her second cigarette.
She's still crying.

Dante, please stop me.
Stop the time.
Stop everything.
Keep on glowing, keep on smiling.
Dante, dont leave.

Dala puts her cig on an asthray near her.
She holds her body like hugging a big pillow.
Her eyes keeps on blinking.
She's hurt.

Dante was right.
Dont run from reality.
And now, reality is chasing her.
Reality wants to kill her.

I'm sorry, Dante.
I'm really sorry.
I've been trying really hard to reach you.
I've been giving every single thing to make you stay.
It's not enough, never enough.
I'm sorry.

I'm going to walk this path alone.
In search of happy days I know I'll never find.
Nobody has to know except me and God.
But I hope you will always remember the time when I'm with you.

In flight again with Tidal Wave 03.
I'm still trying.
I'll keep on trying to make you mine.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says