Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm An Owl.


You touch the grass with your fingers.
I can feel it, a very soft touch from you.
And you smile, like you understand how it feels to be touched by your fingers.
Dont look at me, I'm smiling.

I can see those brown eyes smiling.
I can feel the warm of your eyes.
I can hear you humming, I can feel you breathing.
I can see you from here, behind this wall.

Dont turn your back on me, Dante.
Keep on smiling.
I do this for you.
But will you love as a woman not a murderer?

Feel me, feel my wings behind me.
Hold me, and walk beside me.
Love me, put your eyes on me.
Look at me, dry my eyes.

Sleep with me tonight.
Blanket me with your arms.
Be my man.
Be mine.

I hurt, you hurt.
You're my lullaby.
My vision is black and blue.
I dont need white.
You're white enough to make it true.

While we are here, while we are tidal,
While my hands are shaking,
While my mouth can speak,
I love you.
I hope the words get through.

See right through me.
Take a deep look to my eyes.
See them wanting you like the end is near.
See them begging.

Keep on singing my favorite song, Dante.
Keep on walking with direction.
Keep on breathing with me, even if you're not with me.
Let my blood lives in you for years.

Keep this moment alive.
Keep me inside you.
Dont let me go.

2 comments:

Says