Monday, August 13, 2012

Tangled.


For a moment,
I really want to sing.
A song that represents my new life.
A song that hurts me so much.

Dont ask me to go back to the beginning.
It wont solve anything.
I wont go back.
I dont want to see your colors anymore.

Remember the way we used to be?
Remember the day I ran after you?
Remember the pain you put me through?
Remember the day you chose me to live with you?

And do you remember,
The night I showed up breathless at your bedroom door?
Just to ask how am I hurt?
Just to show you my tears?

You will remember.
Even your brain keeps telling your heart "dont".
You will see that someday,
You will do things you dont want to do.

So dont ask me to come back.
Don't talk to me.
Don't you remember?
You let me go, you asked me to leave.





And I did that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says