Friday, August 24, 2012

You're My Laser Light.

Noah,

Maybe I am the happiest woman in the world right now.
Why? Because I've made my own happiness.

I've been mixing these colors, red with yellow, green with blue, purple with white. I painted my own horizon. I didn't find my love in a hopeless place, now I'm standing in the light until it's over. I ran in field, played hide and seek with those grasshoppers, counted stars and ate green apples.

Life, is so much fun without a heavy burden.
I'm trying to look at something without blinking, to see what it is like, or it could have been like, and how that had something to do with the way we live now.
And yeah, you know that.

There is really nothing more to say except why. But since why is difficult to handle, one must take refuge in how. I want to fly free, so I gave up the shit that weighs me down.

I love the brand new me.
I am the music in me.
I am bulletproof, nothing to lose.
 There must be satisfaction at the end.
So,
I'll keep on running with joy for the sake of my own happiness.



Thank you,
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says