Wednesday, December 12, 2012

How Lucky You Are To Have Someone To Miss.


Atala
"Please, let me live"
Deva
"I don't want to hurt you"

Atala
"Give me another chance to take a good care of yours"
Deva
"Not now. But someday you will"

Atala
"Please don't wipe these tears"
Deva
"Your tears belong to me"

Atala
"Please don't leave me"
Deva
"I never left"

Deva
"Let me fix you"
Atala
"Hold me"

Deva
"I hope you're happy with your life now"
Atala
"I hope you're happy with your life now and forever"

Deva
"Don't give up on me"
Atala
"I'm saving my best for last"

Deva
"Come back for me"
Atala
"These eyes are missing yours already"



See?
You don't have to be afraid if you have to count the stars alone.
Because your body is always with you wherever you go.
So does the memories inside you.

He stays.
She stays.
Stop being denial to each other.
You are one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says