Sunday, February 23, 2014

Disclosure.


I don't mean to say that you guys are all the same,
But why do you have to hide your woman,
Instead of showing her to public?
She's worth to show.

And why do you guys are really hard to read?
What actually you guys really want?
I know that men and women are different,
And it gives me a big question inside my head.

I was there,
I lived in that condition once.
I hurt.
It wasn't lovely.

Can you imagine,
When you love someone,
And that person loves you back,
But that person won't show you to public?

It hurts.
I swear.
Did I do something wrong?
Does he really love me?

For me,
I guess it's not that hard to love someone.
Maybe because I'm easy to love,
Or maybe because I take things easily.

When I love someone,
I won't lie that I have someone.
I will say, I will show.
Because I'm grateful to have someone to love.

Please, be grateful.
Loving someone is one of the best things in the world.
Respect her, respect him.
Or you will regret.

"You will never know what you have until you lose it".
I do not agree with that.
"You always know what you have, but you just never think you will lose it someday",
Is the right words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says