Monday, March 2, 2015

What Are You Thinking? How Are You Feeling? What Have We Done To Each Other? What Will We Do?


Dear Mr. Gregory,

If you keep asking, "What's going on?",
I suggest you to shut up.
You already knew what's going on,
But you didn't ask.

Second, if you keep asking, "What's wrong with you?",
You are one of my problems.
And yes, you already knew what's wrong with me.
You suck at that.

Third, if you keep asking, "What happened?",
Fuck you.
It's too late to ask.
Where the hell were you?

Fourth, if you ask, "So, what is the point of me in your life?",
Fuck you and your brain.
You only do what you want to do.
And the point is, you don't even pay attention.

Fifth, if you say, "I tried my best but what I did is always wrong in your eyes",
Did we ever discuss about what we did to another?
Did it suit us well?
You just stood there and watched.

Sixth, if you say, "I'm sorry about what happened. I love you",
Fuck with it.
You let me down,
And maybe I don't believe in 'L' word right now.

Seventh, if you ask, "Now, what do you want?"
I want to have a deep sleep.
If you think you can handle my and still want to go for it,
Go ahead, suit yourself.

Eighth, if you ask, "What if I can't?"
Well, I guess it's a perfect time for you to leave.
I don't need someone who cannot understand my feeling.
I don't need a Prince Charming, but I need a knight.

Ninth, if you ask, "What do you want most?",
I want you to look into my eyes deeply,
And tell me what do you see.
Save me.

Last, if you ask, "Do you love me?"
I love you and it's more than 'I love you'.
But, can we come together equally?
It depends on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Says