Monday, March 2, 2015

They Want Me Dead.


I'm tired.
Literally tired.
I keep getting a lot of pressure,
And no one could help.

Everyday,
I woke up at 7 AM,
Go to work,
And sometimes, I ended up in the next morning.

I work really hard.
I've been handling another things at work too.
And it's fucking ridiculous.
This place is hell.

I've been facing a lot of things too at home.
One loves to yell, other is unreliable.
I can't even have a proper rest here.
This place is a mess.

I can't handle the pressure.
They just fuck me right on my face.
No one could help.
Or maybe, no one cares.

Oh, and my loved one doesn't understand, I guess.
He didn't pay attention.
He didn't ask what's going on.
Back to his nature, well, he's that kind of person.

And another pressure is checking in.
They say I should go on to the next level.
Yes, marriage.
Yes, fuck with that.

Back in the days,
I really want to get married when I was twenty something.
But now, maybe it's just a joke.
How can you get married if your loved one has no interest in it and feel rush about it?

I'm tired.
This place is hell.
My life is a mess.
And my loved ones don't understand.

I need to go on by myself.
I won't ask them to understand or feel the pressure inside me.
But I want them to see,
What kind of animal I have become if I give up.

I don't need help.
I don't need your arms.
I don't need your tears.
All I need is life, and air to breathe.

2 comments:

Says